Amanda empowers government agencies with enterprise permitting solutions that automate all the steps involved in permits, including application, review, approval, issuance and inspections.
Manage & Automate Professional Licensing
Automate each step of the professional licensing process from applications to renewals. Manage requirements for examinations, licensing and regulation, correspondence, insurance, reviews, investigation of complaints, discipline, legal action, as well as compliance activities.
Ideal for managing the professional licensing of medical doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, trades and more.
Manage applicant & licensee data in one place
- Access all information on applicants and license holders, centrally
- Manage the complete lifecycle of professional licensing applications, including renewals (online, or over-the-counter)
- Issue short-term licenses
Share testing & disciplinary action information
- Support in-house tests. Integrate bi-directionally.
- Share data with 3rd party information clearing houses – National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB), Healthcare Integrity Protection Data Bank (HIPDB), etc
- Send disciplinary action reports to NPDB, HIPDB
- Receive testing results
Manage complaints & track legal action
- Centralize management of complaints, investigations, inspection charges and dispositions
- Track all legal action related to investigations and complaints
- Follow-up with individuals on probation
- Monitor compliance with your disciplinary process, proactively.
Handle legislative & special requests
- Build robust reports that pull data from multiple tables, records and programs, with ad-hoc queries
- Respond to legislative or special requests, on time
Track education & certification
- Track continuing education requirements, hours and fees due for renewal including exemptions. Check carry-over hours and pro-rated hours, based on business rules for each professional license type.
- Automatically audit the licensee’s continuing education requirements on completion of online renewal. Enable it through random record selection, or by targeted audit on pre-defined criteria.
- Automatically notify the licensee of the audit selection. Direct the licensee to provide proof of education requirements or testing results.
Automate background checks
- Automate criminal history background checks on applicants
- Monitor and manage all details and reports for discipline order including diversion programs for impaired practitioners
Manage board meetings
- Simplify meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas
- Capture important meeting details
- Track action items
- Generate comprehensive reports