31 new benefits in AMANDA 7 that administrators will love
24 June 2016,
AMANDA 7 comes with new exciting features that will make your job simpler, more efficient and less time consuming.
Find out 31 new benefits of AMANDA 7 that administrators will love.
Transcript of The Infographic
Manages Data Better
- Automate data archival anc disposal with Data Retention.
- Support multiple tenants with a single deployment using shared or separate schemas per tenant.
- Support multiple agencies for a single tenant using agency security model.
- Enable multiple administrators' managing different portions with AMANDA Admin.
- Security is now at the Application Layer. The Database Layer is decoupled from security. This greatly reduces DBA involvement and increases AMANDA security.
- Support for MS-SQL 2012 onwards. Plus, support for sequences and ASCII SQL standards.
All the power to customise your UI
- Manage UI forms and tabs with simple drag and drop designer tool.
- Manage visibility and order of tabs in Folder and Master data, including the Add Cycle.
- Configure the value for Folder Name and Folder Number using a wizard - no scripting needed.
- Create and manage email templates for easy generation of emails from defined business rules.
- My Office widgets creates elements using ZUL and Groovy scripts.
- Define merge documents with system and custom data elements rather than SQL scripts.
- Localization, security and other settings previously in AMANDA properties file have now been moved to the admin interface for easier updates.
Integrate with 3rd-party systems
- EDMS Adaptors for native Integration with Enterprise CMS - Sharepoint and Alfresco, and support for custom adaptor.
- Updated GIS Adaptor to embed any GIS Viewer within AMANDA and access to AMANDA data as a feature service.
- Update AMANDA and Outlook calendars bi-directionally.
- Webservices tool kit has been updated to support both SOAP and REST protocols.
More power and control for admins
- Permissions management has been expanded to include all possible actions within the application, permissions by Folder Type and reports.
- Manage permissions easily by creating security group and assigning users to groups.
- Expanded Admin tables now include granular and transact-ional audit capabilities.
- Restrict the maximum number of users now by tenant.
- Use APIs to interact with the AMANDA database.
- View history and compare with prior content with the new, enhanced procedure window.
- To reduce SQL queries in procedures, a simple config setting can now update the Folder Status from a Process Attempt.
- A simple setting will now automatically clear cache rather than admin remembering to clear it after updating admin settings.
Reporting made easy
- Create report using OpenSource Jasper reporting tool.
- The list of reports configured by Folder Type now includes many other reports which were previously across the site like, Bills, Receipts, etc.
- Using AMANDA Analytics, creates reports that support your users with report data structures, analytics and performance friendly data.
- Enable easy OpenData outputs using the new Datamart ETL tool and out of the box configurations.
The complete municipal case management platform for governments.
Modular. Flexible. Interoperable.
More on AMANDA
About CSDC Systems
CSDC provides the most empowering Case Management & Process Automation platform for Governments and Regulatory Agencies. Independent research shows that CSDC's AMANDA is the best Municipal Case Management Software in an objective market scan. AMANDA helps you develop sophisticated apps in weeks, not years. A recent survey reveals that users have developed over 3000 Smart Governance Solutions using AMANDA. Think productivity, cost-efficiency, and speed in Permitting, Licensing, Code Compliance, Public Safety, Public Health, Environmental Safety, Vehicle Safety, Tax Compliance, Freedom of Information Compliance, Legal Compliance and Courts Automation.
Share This On Your Site