CSDC Systems is a leading provider of Enterprise Solutions for Governments, Public Sector Agencies and large organizations. Our solutions help improve Governance, Compliance, Accessibility, and Unlimited Process Automation.
As a project manager, you will be responsible for the life of a project from the early stages of defining a Statement of Work and contracting, through delivery and transition to support.
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Work directly with project stakeholders to establish deadlines, resolve project issues, monitor progress of the project team and deliver to contracted scope and related milestones.
- Ensures effective solutions and rollout are being developed and delivered
- Remove team obstacles or inefficiencies
- Lead multiple projects, each ranging from 6 months to 2 years in duration
- Manage and deliver to contract scope within allocated schedule and budget
- Develop and manage Microsoft Project Schedules and supporting documentation which, track progress of project deliverables, tasks and activities
- Manage all Project accounting including timesheets, reporting, invoices, and budget
- Apply CSDC project management principles to manage scope, schedule, budget, risk, and stakeholder communication
- Proactively identify and mitigate or resolve project risks and issues
- Effectively manage the client relationship and expectations on a day-to-day basis
- Establish and manage relationships with client to create a strong partnership leading to high client satisfaction, retention and development of new business
- Provide appropriate work direction and mentoring to other team members, assisting and counseling as required.
- Work directly with different internal stakeholders including Product Development and Sales to address and resolve client issues
- Support the Sales teams in RFP response, product demonstrations, and other sales activities
- University Degree, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management in a consulting role
- Strong technical project management, interpersonal, negotiation, communication, presentation, documentation and problem solving skills
- Must be able to learn quickly, make strong individual contributions and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a team environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and resolve conflicts in high-stress and fast-paced environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Will work extensively over the phone and onsite with clients
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (PMP) is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio, SharePoint and Office Suite
- Domain experience in public sector land management, permitting and licensing, grants management, and/or freedom of information is an asset
- Ability to travel across North America up to 30%. Passport required for international travel